Earnings at risk – You need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid severe impact to your revenue.
Most of the users are receiving this message on their google AdSense screen. This is just a normal process which you need to follow while adding the website to the google AdSense.
- Sign in to your AdSense account and click on Fix Now.
- Click the Down arrow to open the “Create an ads.txt file for…” message.
- Click Download. Your ads.txt file is automatically downloaded.
- (Optional) If you’re using another ad network, remember to add that network to your ads.txt file. Contact your ad network for their ads.txt information.
- Upload your ads.txt file to the root directory of your site. A site’s root directory in the directory or folder follows the top-level domain (example.com/ads.txt).
How to Create Ads.txt file?
- In Google Adsense, Click Fix Now then Click the Down arrow to open the “Add your publisher ID to these ads.txt files” message.
- Click Copy.
- Paste the line into each of your ads.txt files. Your ads.txt file should now look like this, where
pub-0000000000000000is your own publisher ID:
google.com, pub-0000000000000000, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Once you upload the Ads.txt file in the root directory of the Website. The crawler will automatically check the website and maked it fixed.
If you need any assistance then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org